Vol. 22 “Planning Assessment for Active Learning “
[FResHU-info (EN)] Vol. 22
– Active Learning Seminar “Planning Assessment for Active Learning “
Prof. Sarah Symons (Integrated Science Program, School of Interdisciplinary Science, McMaster University, Canada) will introduce Active Learning methods used in an award-winning educational program “Integrated Science Program” in McMaster University.
If one of your future goals is to become a professor, this seminar would be a great opportunity for you to learn cutting-edge teaching method in the field of science.
- Title: Planning Assessment for Active Learning
- Speaker: Prof. Sarah Symons
(Integrated Science Program, School of Interdisciplinary Science, McMaster University, Canada)
- Date and time: April 25, 2016 at 14:00 (1-2 hours)
- Location: Room 205, Bldg # 5, School of Science
- Intended Audience: Faculty members, staff & graduate students in science and engineering
Active learning methods are increasingly used in a variety of disciplines to increase students’ higher-level skills and engagement in learning. This workshop will give participants a framework for designing student assessment activities which match and boost active learning techniques. Examples will be drawn from an award-winning science degree program which employs many different forms of active learning and related assessments, offering ideas from small scale changes to designing new courses.
Please send your name, department/faculty/School and e-mail address to email@example.com by April 22
アクティブラーニングセミナー 4/25 （言語英語）
カナダ マックマスター大学のSarah Symons先生が講師として